Our investment sectors
Hotel / Aparthotel
Student / Co-housing
Logistic / Warehouse
Objective : Find the best products, ideally « off-market »
Our aim is to save your time, money and energy.
You may not have a dedicated experienced local team belgium ?
Or you are simply missing time to search and analyse every real estate opportunity?
BuyerSide is there for you all along the buying process, from the research of off-market opportunities, the due-diligence and this until the closing of the deal.
BuyerSide acts as a ONE STOP SHOP player putting the right team around the table for a successful transaction.
BuyerSide Capital Markets offers complete advice to investors
- Market Analysis
- Offer / Letter of intent
- Data Room
Step 1: Search
- Based on your criteria and the type of asset.
- On the market, but also via our so-called “off-market” network which enables us to identify properties before they are put for sale on the market, or those that are not for sale but whose owners are ready to sell.
Step 2: Analysis
- Deep visit of the asset(s).
- Full Financial Analysis (Market Analysis, Business Plan, Valuation, Capex, etc.).
- Cash flow analysis based on our (or your) model.
- Analysis of Redevelopment Potential.
- Analysis of Urbanistic compliance, Technical audit and Asbestos inventory.
- Analysis of the tax structuring.
Step 3: Valuation
- Report containing an assessment of the real estate (location, town planning status, analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, etc.) and a valuation (analysis of the market value, rental value, comparison points, etc.).
- Recommendations in terms of price, budget for works and any conditions precedent to be negotiated based on the assessment and expert report.
Calculation of share value.
Step 4: Negotiation
- Negotiation of the price and valuation conditions of the shares in case of a share deal.
- Our role as "middle man" allows us to generally obtain excellent results.
- Drafting of the Offer / Letter Of Intent ("LOI").
Step 5: Contracts
- Gathering documentation and Data Room set-up.
- Assistance in the Due-Diligence process with the appointed lawyers.
- Red Flag meetings and final post Due Diligence negotiation.
- Support the drafting of the Share Purchase Agreement ("SPA") or Notarial Deed.
- Signing and Closing.
«In addition to their intervention in the negotiation phase, I found BuyerSide's analysis and evaluation report particularly useful in helping the Board of Directors as well as our General Assembly to make an informed decision. I highly recommend their services! »
« The transaction was completed in a short period of time and without the help of an external advisor, the file was 100% off-market »
« The BuyerSide team assisted me and the International Association of Young Lawyers in the purchase of new offices for our Headquarters. Their support was crucial in all phases of this long (but rewarding) process.»
Here is our latest reference for an international organisation in search of offices in the European district. With advice, mediation and in-depth analyses, we were able to successfully finalise this transaction. A complex acquisition process The cli…
Neerstalle, 37-57 1190 Forest The client: - Private Belgian wealthy family who trusts BuyerSide for the development of its real estate portfolio. The complex has been purchased from Immo B&H SA as a long-term investment.  …
Chaussée de Waterloo, 528-530 1050 Bruxelles The client : -Small institutional group The building has been purchased from Skylight properties. We sourced this opportunity through our extended network. We helped our client in the c…
Avenue des Arts, 20 1000 Bruxelles The deal remains CONFIDENTIAL – A press release is only expected when the Confederation will move from Lombard to Arts 20. The Client: -“Confederation Nationale de la construction” -“Caisse nation…
At the end of June 2021, a general deed of acquisition was finalised for the sale of a family estate. The family owned a number of real-estate assets in Brussels. A private investor, who is a BuyerSide client, is buying the three properties in a s…
On 15 December 2020, the company Artone signed a purchase deed for the acquisition of several industrial plots located in chaussée de Neerstalle and rue Auguste Lumière, in Forest. Land with great potential The property developer, which …
On 30 November 2020, a share transfer agreement was concluded for the sale of a family-owned private property management company. This company owns several real-estate assets located in Brussels. A private investor and BuyerSide client is t…
On 26 June 2019, a private investor and BuyerSide client signed a share purchase agreement relating to a corporate structure that included, in particular, a portfolio comprising several real-estate assets in Brussels. One of the buildings is …
- BuyerSide is there to save your “precious”time.
- We buy for you like it was for us… we are in your shoes.
- BuyerSide sources “off-market” deals for you.
- We visit, we analyse, we negociate, we close… .
- We represent potential buyers only, we are perfectly informed of the market opportunities.
- We are deal makers… we prefer “success fees” rather than “hourly rates”.
Are you a landlord ? --> We may have the right buyer for your property.
Are you an investor ? --> We may have the right investment product for you.
Pure success fee – only due if the purchase of the property is successful.
Remuneration in the form of a percentage of the purchase price:
- Decreasing according to the investment volume.
- Varying according to the negotiation made on the asking price.
In this way, BuyerSide aligns its financial interests with yours.
Want to know more?
Are you looking for a real estate property?
Tell us about your project!