Objective: attractive return!
You benefit from our strong presence on the real estate market which allows us to identify properties that meet your investment criteria.
Here, we are not talking about love at first sight but about realestate profitability !
You can also take advantage of «off-market» opportunities offered by BuyerSide.
All the way through the whole process of buying property
Step1: Searching for the ideal property
- Based on your criteria: type of property, location, to renovate or not, budget, etc.. .
- On the market, but also via our so-called “off-market” network which enables us to identify properties before they are put for sale on the market, or those that are not for sale but whose owners are ready to sell.
- Although it is usually requested, the searching step is optional, this means that we can also start our mission from the analysis of one or more properties that you would have identified yourself.
Step 2: Analyzing the property
- Visit of the investment property.
- Assessing the property, technical, legal and town planning aspects, and so on.
- Identifying potential risks associated with your purchase.
- Detecting elements influencing the value of the property.
- Checking compliance with town planning.
- Checking information provided: livable surface area, plot dimensions, quality of technical equipment, etc.
- If necessary, BuyerSide will be assisted by its team of experts: asbestos specialist, contractor, land surveyor, etc.
Step 3: Property valuation
- Report containing an assessment of the real estate (location, town planning status, analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, etc.) and a valuation (analysis of the market value, rental value, comparison points, etc.).
- Recommendations in terms of price, budget for works and any conditions precedent to be negotiated based on the assessment and expert report.
Step 4: Negotiating to obtain the best price
- With your approval, BuyerSide opens negotiations with the vendor and/or his agent to obtain the best possible conditions.
- Negotiating is an essential phase of BuyerSide’s involvement. As an individual it is possible to be blinded by emotional aspects. For example, because at long last you have identified the property you want to buy (often after a long and difficult search period) you do not always negotiate the purchase very effectively. However, the financial stakes are proportionally important in terms of family assets.
- Our negotiating experience in the property sector allows us to obtain excellent results which easily justifies our fees.
Step 5: Offer and contracts
- Drafting the purchase offer which includes the terms of the agreement and protects the buyer thanks to the conditions we include.
- Reviewing the contracts (sales agreement, official documents, share purchase agreement, financial agreement, etc.) paying special attention to obtaining the best possible conditions for asset-based, inheritance and taxation matters.
« I wanted to use Buyerside's services for a real estate investment for many reasons: saving time in the search, avoiding buying a property with hidden defects, help with all the procedures and also the possibility of finding off-market properties, which was my case. The accompaniment in the purchase process was total until the signing of the deed. »
« I greatly appreciated the collaboration for the following reasons: A quick understanding of the type of property we were looking for, A sharp and pragmatic expertise on all aspects related to this type of investment: urban planning, technical, financial, legal, renovation works, ... Without the intervention of BuyerSide, I would probably not be the owner of an investment property. »
«I am very satisfied with the good advice and follow-up of my research by Buyerside. As a buyer, I don't have to worry about checking documents. Everything is checked and validated by Buyerside. A big thank you! »
A turnkey building on sale in Brussels The property in question is a building suitable for letting in La Chasse district of Etterbeek. This concrete structure comprises seven one-bedroom apartments and a three-bedroom duplex with a superb terrace overl…
Smooth search Buying property as an expat in a country that is not your own is no easy matter, particularly when it is your first investment. This is why our clients wanted to call on the services of BuyerSide, so as to be sure of investing in a …
Acquisition of an exceptional property in the Vert Chasseur district in Uccle, on the fringe of the Bois de la Cambre.
These clients were delighted with the service provided by BuyerSide and recommended us to their friends, who are also French, for whom we have just finalised the acquisition of a superb house on the edge of the Bois de la Cambre. Like our previous clients…
Total support from BuyerSide with a thorough visit Our client was very busy and did not have the time to look for a property or organise its management once he had made the purchase. He therefore put his trust entirely in BuyerSide to find a property t…
Acquisition of an apartment with a breathtaking view of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Brussels
A successful real-estate transaction thanks to the assistance of BuyerSide The initial contact was followed by visits to several properties in succession. Our clients’ flexibility and the time made available by BuyerSide brought good fortune our way. …
A property with great potential for profitability and major risk of rental vacancies Though the property was completely taken apart and built again from scratch, the commercial ground floor was sold as is by the builder. BuyerSide was well aware of …
Here is our latest reference for an international organisation in search of offices in the European district. With advice, mediation and in-depth analyses, we were able to successfully finalise this transaction. A complex acquisition process The cli…
At the end of June 2021, a general deed of acquisition was finalised for the sale of a family estate. The family owned a number of real-estate assets in Brussels. A private investor, who is a BuyerSide client, is buying the three properties in a s…
We would like to tell you about our latest reference for a couple who called upon our services in late 2020 and for whom we have just finalised the deed of purchase. Having received a precise request from them and analysed the possibilities, we decided to…
At BuyerSide, we aim to offer our clients high-quality assistance. So we place our know-how entirely at your service, not only to help you find the property of your dreams, but also so that you can avoid any problems. As was the case for these two couples…
In less than one year, BuyerSide has assisted a client with the successive acquisition of three buildings suitable for letting in the Châtelain district, standing less than 750 m apart, between the Châtelain and place Brugmann. Rue de la Réforme…
For almost seven years now, BuyerSide has been assisting numerous investor clients every year. Our aim is to help you find the ideal property that meets your criteria. But rather than simply suggesting properties for you to buy, our experts offer total su…
During the COVID period, BuyerSide assisted new clients with their property projects. They were all in search of a building suitable for letting, in various districts of Brussels, and our experts pulled out all the stops to help them find their ideal inve…
BuyerSide assisted a new client with the acquisition of a building in Etterbeek intended for letting. The client already had experience in the real-estate sector but wanted to call in the BuyerSide teams above all to ‘unearth’ a good investment product fo…
Thanks to its expertise, over the years BuyerSide has become the ideal partner to provide support and advice on buying buildings as investments. Something that was borne out once again by the acquisition of this fine building in Schaerbeek for one of our …
The BuyerSide teams carried out a great transaction in April. We assisted an institutional client to expand their residential real estate portfolio ‘up to the hilt’, thanks to the acquisition of a property located at the heart of the Châtelain district. W…
Did you know? Thanks to their expertise, BuyerSide is the ideal partner to help and advise you as you buy a building to rent out. An opportunity for us to revisit the recent purchase of two prestigious buildings in Brussels. Superb building in the Ch…
At BuyerSide, we make it a point of honour to assist all our clients with their real-estate projects. So whatever the search criteria, the budget and the sector, our experts place all their know-how at their service. As can be seen from these three client…
A Belgian family who wanted to make their first investment in a building intended for letting called on BuyerSide to assist them in the various stages of the acquisition process. Clearly defined objectives and criteria With a budget of around one mi…
Everything seemed to be going smoothly for this couple wishing to invest in a property in the European district. They soon found just what they were looking for in an apartment near Schuman roundabout and called on BuyerSide to help them with the purchase…
In the north of the capital, a warehouse was being converted into an investment building comprising around twenty apartments. The ideal target for a French client, provided it could be handed over ready to be leased for immediate occupation. Mission accom…
BuyerSide assisted a young worker who wanted to invest in a studio or a small apartment in Brussels. It was to be an initial investment which he saw as being located not far from the city centre, preferably already leased, and which would appeal to him as…
BuyerSide advised a Belgian investment fund on the non-market acquisition of a real-estate company that owns two investment properties, fully leased, in the north of Brussels. The two buildings, one located in Laeken and the other in Koekelberg, each…
Satisfied with our services, a former BuyerSide customer pointed out an off-market investment building to us. We then presented the building to an existing client, who ultimately put us in touch with another prospective purchaser wishing to diversify thei…
BuyerSide accompanies you for :
- The purchase of direct assets (Asset Deal).
- The acquisition of companies holding real estate assets (Share Deal).
- Any other arrangement or structuring related to your future or existing real estate assets.
- Specialized in rental investments on behalf of Belgian or foreign clients, BuyerSide intends to be the "One Stop Shop" for anyone wishing to invest in bricks and mortar in Belgium. Let us be your eyes and ears on the field !
Pure success fee – only due if the purchase of the property is successful.
Remuneration in the form of a percentage of the purchase price:
- Decreasing according to the investment volume.
- Varying according to the negotiation made on the asking price.
In this way, BuyerSide aligns its financial interests with yours.
Want to know more?
Are you looking for a real estate property?
Tell us about your project!