Objective: Find the property of your dreams!
You benefit from our reactivity, as well as our strong presence on the real estate market which allows us to take advantage of the beautiful "off-market opportunities";
The keys to a real estate purchase at heart, and without any bad surprises!
All the way through the whole process of buying property
Step 1: Searching for the ideal property
- Based on your criteria: type of property, location, to renovate or not, budget, etc.. .
- On the market, but also via our so-called “off-market” network which enables us to identify properties before they are put for sale on the market, or those that are not for sale but whose owners are ready to sell.
- Although it is usually requested, the searching step is optional, this means that we can also start our mission from the analysis of one or more properties that you would have identified yourself.
Step 2: Analyzing the property
- Viewing the house or flat you are thinking to buy.
- Assessing the property, technical, legal and town planning aspects, and so on.
- Identifying potential risks associated with your purchase.
- Detecting elements influencing the value of the property.
- Checking compliance with town planning.
- Checking information provided: livable surface area, plot dimensions, quality of technical equipment, etc.
- If necessary, BuyerSide will be assisted by its team of experts: asbestos specialist, contractor, land surveyor, etc.
Step 3: Property valuation
- Report containing an assessment of the real estate (location, town planning status, analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, etc.) and a valuation (analysis of the market value, rental value, comparison points, etc.).
- Recommendations in terms of price, budget for works and any conditions precedent to be negotiated based on the assessment and expert report.
Step 4: Negotiating to obtain the best price
- With your approval, BuyerSide opens negotiations with the vendor and/or his agent to obtain the best possible conditions.
- Negotiating is an essential phase of BuyerSide’s involvement. As an individual it is possible to be blinded by emotional aspects. For example, because at long last you have identified the property you want to buy (often after a long and difficult search period) you do not always negotiate the purchase of his home very effectively. However, the financial stakes are proportionally important in terms of family assets.
- Our negotiating experience in the property sector allows us to obtain excellent results which easily justifies our fees.
Step 5: Offer and contracts
- Drafting the purchase offer which includes the terms of the agreement and protects the buyer thanks to the conditions we include.
- Reviewing the contracts (sales agreement, official documents, share purchase agreement, financial agreement, etc.) paying special attention to obtaining the best possible conditions for asset-based, inheritance and taxation matters.
« BuyerSide was excellent in their approach... All the risks were identified and could be discussed at our first meeting. They were even smart enough to bring up the possibility of a roof deck at the first general meeting." »
"BuyerSide contacted the owner very quickly. The latter having already heard about BuyerSide, did not hesitate to give us priority. BuyerSide's intervention allowed us to structure the whole operation even before the signing of the sales agreement."
« Great advice and negotiation from a real estate and tax point of view. I must admit that I probably would not have obtained such good results. »
Focus on our last deal in own occupation !
Laure-Anne Evrard - Account Manager at BuyerSide: "Few solutions exist today for the private individual who is looking for his own property. BuyerSide is undoubtedly the best alternative for those who are struggling to find a property or who simply don't …
Two deals in Schaerbeek for two foreign clients
After their respective information sessions, they decided with confidence to start their search with BuyerSide. BuyerSide's activities include advice on buying a house or apartment for own use. Laure-Anne and Alexandra are our in-house specialists to acco…
Acquisition of an exceptional property in the Vert Chasseur district in Uccle, on the fringe of the Bois de la Cambre.
These clients were delighted with the service provided by BuyerSide and recommended us to their friends, who are also French, for whom we have just finalised the acquisition of a superb house on the edge of the Bois de la Cambre. Like our previous clients…
Acquisition of an apartment with a breathtaking view of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Brussels
A successful real-estate transaction thanks to the assistance of BuyerSide The initial contact was followed by visits to several properties in succession. Our clients’ flexibility and the time made available by BuyerSide brought good fortune our way. …
Acquisition of a prestigious property by its tenants
A family wished to purchase the property they rented. The house, designed by Marc Corbiau and built in 1973, is located in the exclusive Prince d’Orange district in Uccle. It covers a surface area of almost 700 m² and stands in grounds of a…
BuyerSide is not confined to Brussels
A couple called on our services to help them purchase a second home in Knokke. BuyerSide took the initiative straight away to secure this property outside Brussels and offer its clients the best advice. An apartment in a jointly owned building …
BuyerSide: the real-estate partner at your side in all your projects
At BuyerSide, we make it a point of honour to assist all our clients with their real-estate projects. So whatever the search criteria, the budget and the sector, our experts place all their know-how at their service. As can be seen from these three client…
French client falls for apartment
BuyerSide had a new mission: to help a young French first-time buyer acquire a property in Brussels. In search of the perfect property Our client did not have any particular criteria when looking to buy her first apartment in Brussels. All she wan…
Great negotiation for an American couple
Having so far rented a lovely house in Brussels, an American couple wished to invest in their own property. They decided to call upon BuyerSide to help with their search and enable them to find the house that met their needs perfectly. Clearly …
Buying a property under construction for an expatriate couple
An expatriate couple wished to buy a property in order to settle in Brussels. As they knew little about the specific features of the Belgian real-estate market, they called upon BuyerSide to direct their search and enable them to find the ideal property.&…
New country, new nest
An expat couple wanting to settle in Brussels called upon BuyerSide to find the ideal apartment for them and their family. Objective: to find a spacious home in a lively district near public transport. Not a minute to lose The couple very qu…
Pure success fee – only due if the purchase of the property is successful.
Remuneration in the form of a percentage of the purchase price:
- Decreasing according to the investment volume.
- Varying according to the negotiation made on the asking price.
In this way, BuyerSide aligns its financial interests with yours.
Want to know more?
Are you looking for a real estate property?
Tell us about your project!